SC - Re: Two Fat Ladies

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Sep 8 12:39:30 PDT 2000

OK then, THREE Hat Ladies.  Two CD's of difference, they really can't sue us then.  A
motorbike with two sidecars is going to get a bit cumbersome, to say nothing of OOP.
<G>  Now, how is everybody's fake British accent?  And twee phraseology?  Let's baste
the dear little creatures, etc. etc.

Stop this sketch, it's getting too silly!

Selene