SC - LOL and a question.

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Fri Sep 8 14:53:36 PDT 2000

Ok - I have a friend who is a professional clown - this is how she makes her
noses (don't laugh!!)  She has an impression of a nose in a plaster of paris
mold set in a styrofoam cup - she pours liquid latex into the mold, lets it
set for a little until there is a layer of solidified latex in the mold and
then pours out the excess.  after the latex hardens she has a new nose which
she then trims......I've long been intrigued byt the thought of being able
to mold other things this way but didn't know where to get the liquid latex.
Lo and behold I saw a can of it at a candle/incense store here in Tulsa the
other day - and if I can find it in Tulsa!!!!!   Of course you wouldn't
really need the plaster of paris mold , you could just pour some latex into
a cup about half way up the pit and later, just peel it off the
pit......maybe.

Mercedes