SC - pennsic pot luck dish

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sat Sep 9 06:57:41 PDT 2000

sure thing, but please give me a little time because I don't have time to
start up cooking again just now.  Will get to it by the latest, after the
Jewish New Year.  Will try to fit it in before.
Be well, Phillipa
<<
 Phillipa, after listening to all of the comments/criticisms about
 your redaction, could you please send your 'final' version to this
 list or if not there, to me? This is something I like to put into
 the Florilegium, but one message with the changes that *you* decide
 to incorporate, (after all, it is your redaction) is a lot easier for
 folks to follow in the files than one message followed with a bunch of
 corrections/suggested changes. >>