SC - Manual de mujeres #109,111,132,134,135

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Sun Sep 10 18:53:15 PDT 2000

Anne-Marie commented:
> Now, maybe I need to write an article on period tourney food......:)
>
> - --Anne-Marie, who has had several TI articles on her hard drive but never
> seemed to get them out the door. Hmm. maybe its time? :)

Suggestion - Send them to me and let me put them in the Florilegium. Since
you keep the copyright you can still submit them to TI later. In the
meantime, perhaps you will get some useful comments from readers who
read the article(s) there. My standard practice is to accept updates
to articles submitted to me or withdraw an article upon request by the
author. Thus, if I have to, I will withdraw the article when it is
published elsewhere if desired. However, I have articles originally
published in TI in the Florilegium, so I doubt that is required by
TI.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net