SC - TI article?

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Sun Sep 10 20:47:49 PDT 2000

You rude?  Heavens No!
I'm just taking the time to go over recipes that I have collected and I am
starting to think about them and how they are put together.  Also, I am
reading _Fast & Feast_  (really interesting)  AND thinking of these recipes
in terms of what the Jews ate at the time.  (Did they use the recipe, just
omitting the treif stuff?  Did they toss the recipe entirely??.
Maybe I'm just thinking out loud..... will stop if it annoys.....
Phillipa
<<
Now if I may ask (and I don't mean to be rude or
 argumentative, it just seems like you have a half-formed theory trying
 to break out so I'm nudging you) what are you saying? Whass yer point,
 that different methods were probably used by different cooks to check on
 syrup density?   >>