SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 11 11:07:29 PDT 2000

Elaine Koogler wrote:

> Do you suppose they might be selling video tapes of the broadcast?  If so, how
> could we get one?  I'd really love to see this, but Maryland is a little far
> away to run up to see a TV broadcast!

Audio only, Kiri... I think (assuming you have a sound card in your
computer) and Web access, you should be able to download the shareware
player from the site in question, then the broadcast sound file itself.
I've found Real Audio and streaming audio or video in general to be the
bane of my existence (old computer), but for a radio broadcast I;ve
rarely had problems doing this.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy