SC - Stopping Bities...

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Sep 12 15:43:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/11/2000 6:31:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

<< I lived in Thailand for 3 years when I was younger and the ex-pats swear by
 taking a daily dose of vitamin B complex for a few weeks before entering a
bad
 mosquitoe area >>

What dosage, though?  I was taking what I thought was a safe dosage and
developed tingling in my fingers and hands.  On consultation with my doctor,
he told me that high concentrations of some of the B vitamins can cause nerve
damage, which is what I was starting to develop.  Fortunately, the effects
were temporary.

Brangwayna Morgan