SC - Re: Sweet and Sour

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Sep 14 06:09:10 PDT 2000

To add my voice to the great slaw debate:  my dressing has mayo, cider vinegar,
celery seed, salt & pepper...and a tiny bit of sugar mainly to cut the acid of
the vinegar, but not enough to make it actually sweet.  I've had one too many
tastes of slaw that were so sweet that they seemed almost perfumed!

Kiri