SC - Slaw

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:52:10 PDT 2000

Boy that must have really plush Lady's rooms. I can't imagine tables and
couches. I thought those went away in the sixties. A few places now have a
place to change a baby but not much else.  I think the problem stems from
all the kids in the ladies line. About 10 to 1 last time I counted at a
stadium. Margarite

Atlanta's Turner Field (baseball stadium) has only one urinal in there men's
rooms. . . . sure it is 24 feet long, but it is only one!  A rather
unscientific survey on my part of that very argument has led me to the
conclusion that there are more often an identical number of fixtures in
both.  We often don't get counches and tables and stuff found in ladies'
rooms, but same general number of porcelain items.  (remember we are talking
about public facilities and not things like offices and such)
Maybe some little mints or hors d'orvres on those tables would make things
better?
niccolo