SC - Finally...a job!!

BaronessaIlaria@aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 13:40:20 PDT 2000

To all of my friends on the list who've been thinking good thoughts for
me....

I have signed papers today accepting a job with Tibco Corp in Palo Alto,
CA.   I will be doing courseware development for them.  No, I won't be
moving to California, but just spending a fair amount of time out
there!  For starters, I'll be out there for 2 weeks starting Monday to
learn the ropes of my new job.

The down side of all of this is that I'm supposed to be cooking that
Oriental feast on Sept 23....but I won't be there.  So I've had to ask
friends to step in and cook the feast for me.  I'll be providing them
with all of the recipes, etc., which I will have redacted, done the
shopping for, etc., but just won't get to be there for the really fun
part!

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I found a company that wasn't
afraid of hiring an old lady!

Kiri