SC - Chicken names

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 14 21:43:01 PDT 2000

A-HA!  Here's the problem.  I didn't cook it very long because I started
late!  Neither one of us figured out that was the problem!

I think I'll try putting it back in the pot and cooking it, perhaps by
adding some some sausage or something.

Thanks to everyone with the suggestions.  I have to say though he is one of
the pickest eaters for some things.  I am not allowed to put mushrooms,
onions, green peppers, none of what to him is the americanization of
already good italian food.  I made baked macaroni and thought it would be
good to put spinach and mushrooms in it and he wouldn't eat it because it
was green.  It was okay with me because I ended up breaking it down to one
person servings and freezing it for my lunch.  It was very, very, very
good!  I have the same problem with pizza.  Cheese pizza is all that he'll
eat and it has to have a thin, neopolitan crust.  No chicago pan pizza, no
scillian pizza crust, etc.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rantings and to the suggestions!

   Angeline