SC - Miracle Whip OOP (was Re: Sweet and Savory)

Luanne Cupp Bartholomew luanne at bartholomew.com
Thu Sep 14 23:25:24 PDT 2000

Greetings,
An interesting discussion came up recently, and I wanted to
run it past you all and find out your opinion/knowledge on
the subject.

the topic of veal in Medieval recipes came up.  One part of
the discussion was that beef might reasonably be used in
place of veal since in Period it would have been more common
and reasonable to kill the calf than the full grown cow.  A
counter to that is that in the same cookery book there are
recipes for both beef and veal.

What do you think?
Serian
- --
LipSTICK won't wear off - it stays on through eating,
drinking, kissing.  Go to
http://www.beautipage.com/rondadelboccio
FREE! Sign up for my "A New You" email newsletter-
serian at uswest.net