SC - RE: Foodie Movies

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Sep 15 09:36:26 PDT 2000

- -----Original Message-----
From: E. Rain
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Sent: 9/15/00 8:24 AM
Subject: SC - RE: Foodie Movies & Peanuts
I can't remember the title - but some friends rented a lovely food movie
about a Japanese Chef who was losing his sense of smell - and the food
scenes were wonderful!  I want to say it was the Kitchen God's Wife - but I
know that that is actually another book by the Joy Luck Club author.
Anyone recognize te plot?

Adamantius wrote:
> _Movies I haven't seen so can't classify_
> Like Water for Chocolate
> A Chef in Love

I saw A Chef in Love recently & it's a fun fluffy movie, but it wasn't a
big
food movie for me, more about the life of a chef than a glorification of
the
food they create...

Due out shortly is what looks to be a GREAT food movie: Woman on top