SC - RE: Foodie Movies

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Sep 15 11:23:29 PDT 2000

Hauviette wrote:

>Some of you might be aware that Jasmine and I have been working on some
>sausage recipes. Thanks goes to Baroness Gwyneth for lending her accessories
>to us to use with the Kitchen Aid.

A small clarification, it was Baroness Gwynnyd, Baroness Roaring Wastes,
Midrealm, who loaned us the accessories we needed to use with my
Kitchen Aid. And despite our fumble fingered attempts, the attachments
worked well. Especially that darned cutting blade the Hauviette
discovered. Anyone ever tried to grind meat without that? It's
a lot like the little Playdough machines kids have that make fake
spaghetti or dolls hair. Except messier.

>The recipe we worked on first was the Lucanian Sausage recipe.

And actually, we have some pictures of what we were doing
too. Pictures of the meat grind we used, some pics of the sausage
in the water boiling, I think a pic of the equipment we used, sans
the aforementioned and accursed cutting blade I didn't know about.
There might be a picture of the meat cuts we used too, but I
don't remember.

I may even be able to convince Hauviette to take a few pics of
the final smoked product and have her take one of it cut up so
people can see the inside texture as well. Don't know how well
the pics will turn out, though because she'll be using my cheapy
digital camera, but they should be serviceable. (The camera
was on the top of your fridge in the kitchen, Hauviette.)

Once she's done with the camera, I'll see what I can do about
getting the pics onto my computer and then onto a web page.

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com