OT - Re: SC - Quiche

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 15 17:35:20 PDT 2000

Whew, i'm glad i don't live in the south. I'm just not
that into
sweet stuff. (i do love hot stuff, though)

Hehehe, Most resturants have both sweet and unsweet
tea in the south. Not everyone likes their tea
"southern sweet" (that's sugar dissolved in the tea
while it's warm until no more sugar will dissolve)
That's how my husband likes his tea.
 SInce I am allergic to caffeine, I can't drink tea in
resturants anyway, so it's not a big deal for me.  But
when I make it at home (decaf), I do sweeten my tea
while it's warm so the sugar dissolves instead of just
floating around the jar and settling to the bottom.
REgional preferences I guess.
Have a good day,
Nisha