SC - Miracle Whip OOP (was Re: Sweet and Savory)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 01:29:56 PDT 2000

Ari asked:
> > > Stuffed Dormouse:  Is stuffed with forcemeat of pork and small pieces of
> > > dormouse meat trimmings, all pounded with pepper, nuts, laser, broth.
>
> Question:  What are 'laser' and 'forcemeat'?

I guess I should have included the second message from this file that
mentions dormouse. I have pasted it below.

There are also some more comments about laser in my herbs-cooking-msg file
in the Florilegium.

The reason that silphium became extinct was that it grew in only a small
area of North Africa. It was the Classical World's best birth control
agent and was harvested into extinction. There is more on this in the
birth-control-msg file in the PERSONAL CARE section of my files.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net