SC - jerky documentation?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 17 06:25:06 PDT 2000

Ras wrote:

> The Man Who Came to Dinner.

That wasn't about food specifically, although the title is a meal.  You might as
well cite "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which always sounded odd to me.  Diamonds are
too crunchy for my teeth thanks!

"Like Water for Chocolate" is really fascinating.  Food magic as a binding force
in a Mexican family over the lifetime of three sisters.  The book supplies the
recipes for the magical meals...  I had the audiobook version, which included a
nice recipe booklet.

Other significant food scenes in "9-1/2 Weeks" and "Last Tango in Paris" may or
may not be appropriate to discuss on a family e-mailing list.

Pass the butter - I mean for the popcorn, what did you think I meant?
Selene