SC - Break Fast, Dinner, Supper...

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 18 14:02:32 PDT 2000

We are a cooking camp, and tired of doing dishes.

We are looking for a scullion to do the dishes. Just do dishes, about 1
hour in the morning and during the making of and after dinner in the
evening, perhaps 2 or 3 hours [you know, during the cooking cleaning the

cutting board and implements of destruction, washing up mixing bowls,
strainers and pots and pans, and then dishes and whatever after dinner.

Pay? Room[well, tent space for whatever size of tent they have, although

in a pinch we do have a spare tent and can probably provide sleeping bag

and pillows] and board. I might even go to the extent of an outfit or 2
of clothing.

You can be single or 1 of a couple [the other would have to pay their
own camping and food fee...unless they want to try negotiating a servant

deal of ther very own]

As we are a cooks camp, we have great food - much of it is from period
recipes, and we have a few traditional dinners [a birthday dinner based
on duck, and a mesoamerican enchilada night.] Breakfasts are
omelettes any way you want them filled from vegetarian to
carnivore.

Please contact me off list if you have any questions or are interested-
Margali