SC - Polish

Mon Sep 18 15:15:57 PDT 2000

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
<<<I had better double check with my butcher. I thought he said hot smoke, but it could be cold. I'll let you know.

Hauviette >>>>>

BTW, what are you stuffing them with.  I seem t orecall your saying it was a grinder on a kitchen aide?  I just invested in an auction item: Enterprise 8 qt. sausage stuffer.  I'm hoping to make the stuffing part 'no brain simple' with this jewel.  Just load in 15# of meat and start cranking.  The press mushes the meat out through the tube into the casings (I know . . . that is a trick all in itself to manage that much gut at once).  I look forward to sharing experiences next month when I get going full tilt.  Making my own batches of Sheboygan Brats just makes my mouth water!  OH! and Menagier and Weslerin sausages as well . . . add some Platine red or le Menagier mustard, and you got a party!

niccolo difrancesco