SC - Foodie Movies

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 18 19:09:34 PDT 2000

Roast chicken is period...
Poached cod  is period...
French toast is mostly period [depending on your basic recipe]...
funnel cakes are period..
Just check out the floregelium for sauce recipes - and Cindy's 1000 eggs has a
milk and garlic sauce that is to die for and dead simple to make!
margali
i find that when I have a migraine onset and no coffee, i wrap a towel around my
head to shut out the sound and light and do a 20 minute calming and centering
meditation - your classic 'om' controlled breathing pattern and empty the mind
sort. If that doesnt work, I go for the heavy meds and let that deal with it.