SC - Iron knees

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Mon Sep 18 19:37:53 PDT 2000

Except that protein/fat sources like jerky  or a nice slab of steak provide a
better more level amount of glycogen in the blood stream than metabolizing
carbs. Since being switched to a high protein low carb diet my blood sugar
levels are tamed to where I no longer need meds, and the rest of my bloodwork is
looking pretty good [well, I never had high cholesterol, and there is an
argument I have about my t4 breakdown, but that isnt dietarily related.] I would
much rather have jerky and water than gatorade at any time. If I feel the need
to replace electroltes I will pop a potassium and a calcium and have a slug of
cider vinegar.
margali