SC - food bashing

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 19 09:45:44 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/17/00 1:40:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< I think the bottom line is that there are just some foods I can't stand
 sweetened excessively. I put sugar in a lot of foods, as an almost
 imperceptible seasoning, but MW is just too d**n sweet for me.

 Adamantius   >>

I would suspect that it is the lack of Pennsylvania Dutch blood in your
veins. BTW, I found what may be the basis for the recipe for Miracle Whip in
an Amish Cookbook. I will post it later today. I think we may have solved the
mystery of where Miracle Whip got it's original formula from. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/