SC - OT - Olympics et al....

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 19 11:44:41 PDT 2000

Boiled peanuts or pickled okra <yum>. Every time I bring them up in
conversation people look sick. That's not even mentioning the much maligned
sweet iced tea. And I can eat any of the below mentioned with the exception
of gefilte fish, which just leaves more for my Jewish kinsmen :-).

Corwyn

In a message dated 9/19/2000 12:54:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> Every culture has some food with which they all grow up, which they
consider
> a necessity of life, and which few outside that culture can stand.  Miracle
> Whip seems to be one of these.  Others include Gefilte Fish, Natto, Kim
Chee...