SC - MY GLOSSARY - A FEW MORE ENTRIES

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 21:33:40 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/18/00 12:20:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< <<So far, I only remember seeing one comment about Phillipa’s list
and that was about the taste of murri and that is a matter of
opinion.>> >>

Actually that is a matter of FACT.

 >>I think my withholding the list simply because I or << another reader
disagree with her opinion is unwarranted.>> >>

Agreed, but then again my comment was not directed at you and whether your
inclusion of it in the Flori-thingy or not was appropriate. (Although I still
think your decision to not edit posts is ridiculous to the extreme.) My
comments were directed to my student and were meant to be helpful to her as
well as to others who might undertake such a project. Frankly, your
repetitive requests lately for this article or that post to be added to your
files is a little much, IMO. I have no  problems with you or your 'work' but
multitudes of such requests in a single day or two in a public forum when
such requests could be done just as easily privately is the better road  in
my thinking. ;-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/