SC - Re:Period Eggs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 19:36:38 PDT 2000

Majordomo at Ansteorra.Org won't let me unsubscribe because the inadequate piece of
flatulence my school calls a news server won't let me put the address I recieve
the list at as my return address so it keeps telling me
BarefootGirl at Washcoll.Edu is not subscribed to the list therefore
BarefootGirl at Washcoll.Edu cannot be unsubscribed.

Poppa Gunthar, could you unsubscribe me?

With 1300 people on this campus, and me the only SCAdian, I can't imagine there
would be another person on the list in the @washcoll.edu domain.  I believe I am
subscribed under Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at Washcoll.Edu

- -M