SC - Murri flavor

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Sep 20 23:12:04 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:   Adamantius

> (Envisions people dropping metric tons of Coffee-Mate into perfect
> Japanese green tea, or Iron Goddess of Mercy, or gunpowder tea, or pu
> erh, or lok uon or... .)

Oh, no, one doesn't put milk in these teas!  Mind you, I am yet to find some
way to make one "fancy" tea palatable.  I can't remember its name, but it
tastes like someone has taken a full ashtray and steeped it in boiling
water.  I had it once when I was a teenager and couldn't believe that anyone
could actually drink the stuff (still can't, for that matter - I recently
went into a speciality tea shop where it was stocked.  One sniff convinced
me not to buy it again - ever!).