SC - Insect repellant = sekanjabin

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Thu Sep 21 05:07:04 PDT 2000

I certainly hope you are not talking about my favorite tea, Lapsang Souchon.
It _is_ an awuired taste, but the smoky flavor and aroma are quite soothing
on a cold winter night.  I take it with a lot of sugar, and nothing else.

Mordonna The Cook ( wishing she had a cold winter night so she could curl up
with a cup of Lapsang Souchon)

In a message dated 9/21/2000 12:15:02 AM US Mountain Standard Time,