SC - Cheese and the FDA

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Sep 21 07:28:18 PDT 2000

Hmmm......milk in tea? I have tried it.....dont really care for it,it gives a very weak flavor rather than the rich taste heavy cream adds, but it is better then drinking it black....but then I love heavy cream, and prefer to have that in my coffee or tea. (Not iced tea, that shouldnt have cream or sugar)It is lovely on hot cereal with brown sugar or honey too. :)

Sugar, for my taste, belongs in tea with cream, and not in coffee. Coffee just needs cream. I do admit to having odd tastes.....One snack I really enjoy is having a bite of a snickers bar, followed by a drink of coffee. There is just enough chocolate and caramel to flavor the coffee just right. :)

Ilia

In a message dated Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:23:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Lee-Gwen Booth" <piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au> writes:

>I beg your pardon!  Cream?  In tea?  This is not the >way it is done!  My
>understanding is that it is milk in tea and cream in >coffee.  I wouldn't
>dream of having cream in my tea (unless it is the >totally delectable flavour
>caramel tea - that needs cream!).
<snip>