SC - happy dance

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 12:12:42 PDT 2000

All of a sudden I feel the need to learn to make
cheese......

Andrea
Reader of banned books
Eater of rare meats and runny eggs.....

I hve been thinking about learning to make cheese for
awhile....But I'd still miss parmigiano reggiano,
there's nothing like it....Sigh. I wish the government
agencies in this country would focus on things that
actually need to be controlled. I guess the cheese
importers dont have a big group of lobbyist, like the
meat and poultry people do. Oh well, I'm going off
subject. BUt I really am interested in trying my hand
a fresh mozerella.....
Always,
nisha