SC - Murri flavor

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 22 05:18:33 PDT 2000

Actually milking sheep is not that difficult. It just gets annoying getting
butted by all the damned lambs [my last pair of sheep each kept throwing twins.]
I find it only slightly more uncomfortable than milking cows [sheep are smaller
and lower to the ground, and I have back and joint troubles.]
margali
[you can go to a dairy farm with a poly bucket plainly labled milk fot dog food
and generally buy the fresh milk that way. I do it occasionally with my neighbor
but usually I wait until I am going over to hartford and stop at Trinity Farms
ang get official for human raw milk and cream.]
Margali