SC - Re: The Investiture of Jasmine and Munennori

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 22 12:07:10 PDT 2000

> Ras wrote....
> > (Once again laughing at the so-called 'scholars' of the world)
> > The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon
> Ibn Gabirol
>
> I'll keep both of these in mind in my new postition, I was just
> elected to my school board.  I am now my principal's boss.
> I'm looking for a period example of a similar reversal of rolls, and
> trying  to figure out what to make for my victory party.
>
> Nyckademus
> (mundanely a physics teacher)

	Congratulations!  I have been recently elected to my place of
employment's Board of Directors, and recently worked on the GM Search
Committee that just ended up making an offer to hire one of my Co-workers
to be the new GM.  (He had originally been on the board, and I had gotten
booted off because of a re-count, so when he left to be the interim GM, I
got re-instated, and now we've hired him as the permanant GM, which makes
him by boss when I'm on the clock, and I'm his boss when I'm a Director.
So see, it CAN get wierder!)
	I refer to my postitions as Creative Schizophrenia, so perhaps you could
serve foods that have two faces (black and white soup, checkerboard cake,
you get the idea).
	Christianna