SC - Corrupted unreadable text?

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Sat Sep 23 12:39:43 PDT 2000

Hello to the List,

I receive the Digest version, and lately, have been getting text corrupted to
look like the following.  It is not always the case, but has been becoming
more frequent, and it is darned hard to read.  Help!

Aethelthryth (who usually just lurks)

    As you say, there were many things that were done in the early years
that have gone by the wayside as accepted practices.  You have nailed it
on the head about the better research, due in large part to the advent of
the internet.  My lord was just saying yesterday that where you could get
away with a 3x5 card for documentation before, now you had better know
what the period source is and have a quote from it for any serious
documentation.  Mind you, this refers to an A&S setting, when submitting
doucumentation is paramount.