Was Re: SC - Yorkshire Pudding

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Sep 23 18:40:16 PDT 2000

I did try the Meridies site... someone else said that Pop Chiv might be
available there.  It wasn't (or I still haven't found it) but they do have
a current month event calendar available.  I (very sadly! <pout!> just
missed Red Tower here in my own Barony, because I let the memory slip (I'm
so sorry!) when folks had been kind enough to invite me.

> An event you might want to mark your calender for is Gulf Wars held
> in March. This event has lately had around 4000 people and is held
> near Lumberton Mississippi, which is south of Hadiesburg. We have
> been having an SCA-Cooks get-together there the last few years and
> you could then get the chance to meet some of us face to face.

I don't know what March will bring, but it's more likely that I'll be able
to do an event in March than that I'd be able to do one soon and I would
*love* to meet some of the folks from the group f-2-f.

Thanks for letting me know!

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier