SC - rare foods at feasts-rant

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Sep 24 06:35:33 PDT 2000

Yes, the idiots who did Cairo in Carillion several years ago, and the last one I
attended. They got a really great deal on goat cheese [to me it tastes like goat
piss, and smells as revolting.] They put it in almost every side dish there,
there was a lentil/tomato/goat cheese dish, and a cold salat with goat cheese in
the dressing, and a bean dish with goat cheese, and goat cheese on top of the
tebouleh that had been made with the wrong ingredients[it was dry and no fresh
herbs, or even tomato and cuke chunks] and the meat for the saslik was graded so
bad every piece on every saslik at our table had that nasty thick swatch of
gristle visibly running through the middle. The only things I ate were dry
bread[no spreads! no oil available to dip into!] an orange, an apple, a handful
of dates and raisins and the lemonaid. This was the LAST cairo in Carillion I
went to.
margali
[and the dead goat piss was only listed for the lentil dish.]