SC - Re: Pie and Bread Pans

alysk@ix.netcom.com alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 24 08:05:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/22/00 1:26:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lady Katherine
Mc writes:

>    Yes, as soon as we get the manucript back from the  Scotts historical
>  people.  I will post it here.

Gee, I would have been too paranoid to let that get out of my sight without
writing everything down or having it copied in some way shape or form.  Kinda
like letting someone borrow the Hope diamond, with a promise not to hurt it.
:)

A facsimile of the original is also an interesting piece of cooking history.
Less scary than letting others have the original as well.  I've worked with a
facsimile of a Christine de Pisan book titled "Feates of Armes and
Chivalery", was a challenge to read but worth it. You might want to consider
getting a facsimile done for  your own purposes. BTW, the book has
dissappeared from the library system, I went to get it again recently via ILL
and it is now gone. Pretty d***n sad.

I look forward to the publishing of this MS.

Hauviette