SC - Who you callin' an 'abomination'?

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Sep 25 09:11:47 PDT 2000

- --=====================_2540273==_.ALT

It needs a tilda in front on lindahl.  Try this one. 8^)
Prydwen

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

At 09:19 AM 9/25/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>At 07:35 AM 9/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >OK, I should have kept the address, but I didn't.  Could someone please
> >post the address for Cariodoc's Miscellany?  Thanks, Leanna
> >
>Harumph, upstart computer.  It couldn't find the miscellany using
>
>http://www.pbm.com/-lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

>What did I do wrong?  Leanna

- --=====================_2540273==_.ALT

8^)<br>
Prydwen<br>
At 09:19 AM 9/25/2000 -0500, you wrote:<br>
>OK, I should have kept the address, but I didn't.  Could someone
please<br>
>post the address for Cariodoc's Miscellany?  Thanks,
Leanna<br>
Harumph, upstart computer.  It couldn't find the miscellany
using<br>