SC - Re: SC- feast options was rant

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 15:01:32 PDT 2000

Selene wrote:

>Gosh, no kidding!  Are you sure this stuff dissolves?  I put some of this
>up two
>days ago, and it's not looking very promising.  Oh well, if I wanted looks I'd
>mix a Tequila Sunrise, right?

I made this a while ago, and it was an effort getting the nuttella to
dissolve into the liquid, but with enough stirring and agitating it did.
It does separate at the drop of a hat though.  Just keep working it until
it does.
It did go down well with the people who tried it though, even with a friend
who doesn't really like nutella, but likes hazelnut chocolate.

- -A'adeema

Marina Anderson
Ph: 03 6249 9246
Mob: 0409 499246

"We have found after extensive research that living human cannonballs
 are only marginally effective, and can only be used once."