SC - Archaeologists Recreate Famous King's Entombed Meal

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Tue Sep 26 17:32:09 PDT 2000

>Gosh, no kidding!  Are you sure this stuff dissolves?  I put some of this
>up two
>days ago, and it's not looking very promising.  Oh well, if I wanted looks I'd
>mix a Tequila Sunrise, right?

As I recall from chemistry class way back when, alcohol will serve as a
solvent for both water-soluble things and oil/fat-soluble things.  It's
an emulsifier.  So, technically, yes it should work.  That doesn't mean
it'll be easy :)  I'd suggest putting the rum in a blender, and adding
the Nutella a tablespoonful at a time.

- -Magdalena