SC - Definitions and Examples: Period, Peri-oid and OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 19:13:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/26/00 10:58:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Do many (any) of you have a Master of the
> Hall?  I wonder.
>
> Olwen

We have a Hall Steward whose function is to hang the banners, set up and tear
down tables, decorate and clothe the feast tables, direct the merchants set
up and tear down, etc. Often times they also arrange for servers for the
feast.

Ras
The big answers I have. It's just some of the little ones that elude me.-D.
Koontz