SC - Removes and Feastocrat

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 27 04:41:39 PDT 2000

I find that the emulsification suffers very quickly whenunrefrigerated, and it
starts to separate. I find it also negatively effects the flavor and appearance.
My homemade stuff is definitely better, and really does need refrigeration due to
the egg content.

I will let you know about the possible miracle whip ercipe when I get a chance to
make it ;-)
margali