SC - Re: Talking more about Miracle Whip

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Wed Sep 27 06:26:06 PDT 2000

>Which raises an interesting question: Is providing advance
>information on ingredients more common with cooks, or in areas,
>where
>feasts are kept reasonably close to period than elsewhere?

What I've usually seen done is that the announcement will list contact info
for the cook, and people will call that person to inquire about menu.  That
way they don't have to be routed through autocrat or troll to find the person
ahead of time.  But, EK is so big and has so many events that the Pikestaff
is already fat enough without listing a menu in each announcement.

I've also seen people put URLs for more a detailed description of an event in
the annoucement, and put the menu there.

- -Magdalena