SC - Decaf Chocolate - OOP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 27 18:31:33 PDT 2000

> I made sure a while ago that no one in my Canton call it Feastocrat (at
> least within my hearing).. Had something to do with me whacking one
person
> talking about a feast upside the earhole everytime he used the word
instead
> of 'Cook'.  I usually am not a violent person but people are aware that
if
> they start a calling the position a "feastocrat', they'll leave with sore
> ears.

not to be too dense, but this is at least partly in jest, I sincerely hope
mi'Lady.

I'm afraid that I would not take well to anyone who presumed to attempt to
leave me with sore ears because they did not like my speech, be they Peer
or not.  The SCA has indeed changed a great deal since I've been away if
such behavior, accept in jest and with the consent of the receiving party,
is acceptable.

<concerned frown>...

please say that you jest... not being f-2-f and not knowing you I can't be
sure without emoticons or some other indication of sarcasm.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier