SC - Removes and Feastocrat

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 28 23:03:35 PDT 2000

I emailed the lady who did the T.I. article on feeding an army,
raising the question of whether there were suitable period foods she
could use. With regard to soup, she said that she thought she
remembered hearing about a period version of bouillion made from
gelatin. Does that ring any bells? More generally, can anyone think
of a period soup recipe that is easy and inexpensive to make, and
would thus be a suitable replacement for a modern dehydrated chicken
soup?
- --
David Friedman
Professor of Law