SC - Harry Potter - Book 5 in July 2001

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at aracnet.com
Sun Sep 24 09:49:05 PDT 2000

Don't fret!  He only (???) has to wait ONE year, not two years!!!  Book 5
is scheduled to be out July 1, 2001.  You can even preorder it!  (One year
still sounds like a long time to me though!)
Check out this web site!!!

http://virtualhp.s5.com/

And be **SURE** to click on the Hogwarts button!  You can actually attend
wizard school with Harry!!!  It's really fun!
- -Laurene