SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 3 00:34:24 PDT 2000

Diana d'Avignon commented:
> From: "Catherine Deville"
> > Alright, lazy cook question... how period is shortbread?
>
> IIRC, the shortbread we know today is modern, not period.  I think Stefan
> has something about it in his flori-thingy.

Well no, at least not as a seperate file. I do remember saving a number
of messages from at least two different threads. However the discussion
got off into some rather esoteric details if I remember correctly. And
while I've considered doing so, I haven't felt like digging through what
I have to decide what if any of it should be turned into a file.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net