SC - Re: SC - BLOMAETH HØNS

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 05:33:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/4/2000 7:56:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<< As I understand this recipe, one is actually making a chicken pie with
bones
 in the pie.  Why does one leave bones in the pie? >>

I understood it as being a sort of chopped and formed chicken nugget, but put
back on the bone before coating with batter and cooking.  I just wonder if it
would stay together?  I guess that would depend on the consistency of the
meat mixture and how quickly you got the coating cooked.
Would this count as a sort of illusion food?

Brangwayna Morgan