SC - Re: Food Processors and the lists Opinion

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Mon Sep 4 23:45:44 PDT 2000

Greetings Hauviette,

    I have owned my Bosch Universal since May of 1987 and I'd put it up
against anything else I've ever worked with including the tabletop
KitchenAid mixers (they simply don't have enough power).  I hate to sound
unAmerican, but I'll take good German engineering anyday.  I bought the
Bosch when, due to back trouble, I couldn't comfortably knead bread dough by
hand.  I still do a dessert dough by hand.  I have wanted the
sausage-grinder attachment, but like Maire I have one of the old-fashioned
meat grinders (that attaches to my table with a C-clamp) that belonged to my
grandmother and it still works perfectly well -- kinda hard to justify
buying a new toy.  By the way, my Bosch cost $419 and it was a demonstrator
model -- they've come down in price.

Raoghnailt