SC - Andalusian Cookbook now webbed

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 5 19:09:36 PDT 2000

Oh, wow, that is just amazing(assume exclamation point here--cranky
keyboard)  I wonder if I can learn to do that when I grow up <g>  I have
a question, though, as I'm not completely familiar with all the
appropriate terms (probably just enough to be dangerous <g>)
I noticed that at least one of the recipes is referring to a "tajine."
Is this the same class of dishes/cooking vessel now known as a "tagine?"
IIRC, they're these odd looking pottery things in which yummy stew-ish
(western bias showing here, sorry) things are cooked....
- --Maire