SC - How much to cook?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 6 23:09:56 PDT 2000

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa said:
> Thanks to everyone who helped out with my previous dayboard question.

>  The Cubed protein would be cheese, pickled eggs (if I can
> get the recipe for the great pickled eggs that someone brought to the
> Pennsic gathering), roast chicken and roast beef.

I'm not sure if I have the specific recipe for the eggs that were
brought to the Pennsic gathering or not. But there are directions
for making pickled eggs in this first file and directions and several
recipes in the second file. Both of these files are in the FOOD
section of my files:
eggs-msg         (125K)  7/26/00    Egg storage. Recipes. Substitutions.
pickled-food-msg (118K)  5/23/00    Medieval pickled food. recipes.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net