SC - My Good News... <G>

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Thu Sep 7 06:48:00 PDT 2000

Phlip wrote:

>Actually, I think some credit ought to be given to Jasmine's wonderful
>all-period (Platina) Coronation Feast this spring, which His Majesty of
>Trimaris attended. As she said, there weren't many leftovers, from either
>High table, or anyplace else ;-)

*blush* Well, actually I doubt that's it, but on a good note,
Duchess Caitlin Stewart was his dining companion for the
evening as his consort was not travelling with him. After
the event she sent me a lovely thank you note that said she
had ensured His Majesty Trimaris ate everything on his plate
and had seconds too. True thanks should go to her.

But thank you for your vote of confidence, Phlip. You made
me smile.

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com